Deacons Daniel Kirby and Eric McGreevy
To demonstrate the compassion of Christ to children facing distressed circumstances, showing them the love of a family of believers by ministering to their needs, both immediate and eternal (James 1:27).
Opportunities to Serve
- Participate in the quilting ministry that creates quilts for Tennessee Children’s Home
- Adopt a child or become a foster family
- Prepare and deliver baskets of food at Thanksgiving to foster families
- Become involved in pro-life activities
- Organize fundraising events for the organizations that we support.
- Participate in Angel Card program for Youth Encouragement Services (YES)
- Contribute financially to the Forever Family Fund that supports members with adoption related expenses.
- Donate backpacks in the summer for Youth Encourage Services (YES) kids to have when school starts
- Organize the distribution and collection of coin cans that provide financial support to Tennessee Children’s Home