Deacon Wayne Williamson
To make it possible for the residents who can no longer attend worship to be able to worship God on the 1st Sunday of each month.
The Mt. Juliet Health Care ministry reaches out to the residents of MJHC on the 1st Sunday of each month. Servants in this ministry help MJHC residents worship God in a 3 p.m. worship service at MJHC. If you love to visit, care-take, or lead small worship services – this is a ministry for you!
Opportunities to Serve
- Speak (five to ten minute lesson)
- Go to the residents rooms and invite them to the service
- Prepare the Lord’s Supper
- Serve the Lord’s Supper
- Help the residents with seating
- Distribute songbooks and help residents locate songs in the songbook
- Lead Prayer
- Lead Singing
- Organize a worship service