Deacon Clint McCulloch
To make fathers better fathers, husbands better husbands, and men better servants for Him. To provide both fellowship and service opportunities, giving the men of the congregation opportunities to interact and grow together.
Specific Events/Works of This Ministry
- Father-Son Retreat An annual retreat held each fall for fathers/sons. It is a great weekend getaway full of devotionals, worship, ATV’s, and all things outdoors.
- Father-Daughter Retreat An annual retreat held each spring for fathers/daughters. Another great weekend full of spiritual formation and quality time outdoors.
- Men’s Breakfast Each year the Men’s Ministry hosts multiple Men’s Breakfast at MJCC. Along with great food our men enjoy a guest speaker and fellowship.
Opportunities to Serve
- Speak at men’s breakfast meetings, devotional, retreat
- Older gentleman to serve as a mentor
- Younger gentleman to be mentored
- Serve on committee
- Cook at an event
- Help set up and clean up at an event
- Provide outside space (land) for planned events or activities
- Coordinate an event (e.g. breakfast, lunch, retreat, outing)